Recipe by **Mandy**
A good one for the sweet tooth's but still full of lots of goodness. Cooking time is fridge time.
- 2 cups rice bubbles
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, chopped
- 1 cup sultana
- 3⁄4 cup milo
- 60 g butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups honey
- 2 tablespoons liquid glucose
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Place butter, honey and glucose in a pan and stir over low heat until butter has melted. Pour over dry ingredients and mix well.
- Press mixture firmly into a foil-lined 18cmx28cm lamington pan.
- Sprinkle with exta milo & refrigerate until firm, cut into bars.