Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the recipe as it appeared on the Milnot can before we started playing around. Look for No Bake Cheesecake
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 2⁄3 cups Milnot evaporated milk, whipped
- 3 cups graham crackers, crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 envelope knox gelatin
- Dissolve jello in boiling pineapple juice and water to equal 1 cup.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Cream together cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Add jello and blend well.
- Fold in stiffly whipped Milnot.
- Add crushed pineapple and mix well.
- Mix graham crackers and melted butter together.
- Pack 2/3 of mixture on bottom and sides of 9x13 cake pan.
- Add filling and sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
my grandmother makes this dessert. absolutely delicious and addictive