Recipe by Mark Kovach
An EXTREMELY rich pecan pie that has only THREE ingredients. This pie will knock your socks off!
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups pure maple syrup
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (9 inch) baked deep dish pie shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first three ingredients in medium sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly.
- Continue to boil for four to seven minutes depending on altitude (lower = LESS).
- Pour into baked pie shell and refrigerate for a minimum of three hours.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream (or both yum).