Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yum! Very good fruit salad.
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 cup seedless grapes (optional)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Fold together cherry pie filling, Cool Whip and sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix in fruit. (Watch the mandarin oranges, they like to break)
- Add nuts and marshmallows.
I love this as a cool fruity sweet pie in the summer-time, with a graham cracker or vanilla wafer crust, only for the pie i don't add grapes. Have never thought of making it as a fruit salad, great idea, thanks for sharing!