Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Rachel Ray Magazine. Note: If you don't have tamari you can use regular Soy Sauce instead.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 inches fresh ginger, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lime, peel grated and juiced
- 1⁄4 cup tamari
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 rotisserie-cooked chicken, skin discarded and meat thinly sliced
- 4 cups napa cabbage, shredded
- In a small saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add scallion, ginger, pepper and red pepper. Cook 1-2 minutes. Whisk in lime peel and lime juice. Then whisk in tamari and honey to combine. Turn off heat.
- In a large bowl toss the chicken and the cabbage with sauce to combine well.
*PAC Spring 2008* review.... This was quite easy to throw together and we completely enjoyed the flavor of the sauce tossed with the kitchen. This was my first time using napa cabbage and it was really the only ingredient I wasn't completley thrilled with. We will however be making this again and I'm envisioning lettuce wraps with it and maybe some crispy almonds added. Another great find for the family thanks to PAC!!