Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I also get raves about this dessert when I take it to church.
Make and share this Millionaire Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can apricot halves
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) carton non-dairy whipped topping
- 2 9-inch graham cracker crusts
- Mix milk and lemon juice.
- Cut the apricot halves into smaller pieces and add to milk and lemon juice mixture.
- Add pineapple.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into pie shells.
- Freeze and serve.