Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love this fudge at Christmas and so does the rest of the family. It's just not Christmas without this candy.
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 8 ounces Hershey chocolate candy bars
- 2 (6 ounce) packages semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1 pint marshmallow cream
- 2 cups nuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix together sugar, milk and margarine.
- Boil 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, add Hersey bars, chocolate chips, marshmallow cream, and vanilla.
- Pour into a buttered pan and let stand 12 hours.