Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I'm not sure if this is really a salad or if it's a dessert. I think it was originally supposed to be a pie. It's also good with a big can of fruit cocktail instead of oranges and pineapple. Just so you have about 2 cups of fruit.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup mandarin orange, drained
- Mix everything together and chill 1 hour, or until set.