Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is the old timey way to make millionaires. It is the method passed down to me from my mother and to her from her mother. I will never make them any other way. A good bit of the cook time for this recipe is actually "cool" time.
- 4 cups pecans
- 1 (14 ounce) package caramels
- 3 tablespoons water
- 6 Hershey chocolate candy bars
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 (1 ounce) chocolate squares
- Melt caramels and water.
- Add pecans and mix well.
- Spoon out onto wax paper (work real fast).
- Allow to cool completely.
- Melt hershey bars, chocolate chips and chocolate squares together in double boiler.
- Dip pecan clusters in chocolate and put back onto wax paper to cool.