these are really nice stamped with just the bottom of a glass dipped in sugar..I like to use the decorative glass cookie stamps with my granddaughter
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.in large mixing bowl, combine 1 cup of the sugar, crisco and butter -- beat until light and fluffy.add vanilla, almond extract and egg.blend well -- add flour, baking soda and cream of tartar, mix well.shape dough into 1" balls.roll balls in remaining 1/3 cup sugar -- place 2" apart on ngreased cookie sheet with bottom of glass dipped in sugar.
- 2flatten balls to 1/8" thickness --
- 3bake at 350* for 7-12 minuts or until edges are light golden brown.
- 4cool 1 minute on rack on cookie sheet --
- 5remove from sheets to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Million Dollar Stamped Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (790 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.1
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 37.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 0.9 g