1/2 Photos of Million Dollar Spaghetti
1 hr 15 mins
Mimi in Maine's Note:
I have made this for over 25 years and is exceptionally good and easy. It is delicious with a tossed salad and crusty garlic bread. It is not your traditional pasta and sauce, but an elegant one-dish meal. You can prepare it in the morning and it is all ready for the evening meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (7 ounce) package thin spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1Cook and drain the spaghetti.
- 2Saute the ground beef in the butter till beef is brown.
- 3Add the 2 cans of tomato sauce, salt, and pepper--set aside.
- 4Combine all the ingredients for the filling.
- 5In a shallow 2 quart casserole, spread one-half of the cooked spaghetti.
- 6Cover with the cheese filling mixture.
- 7Add remaining spaghetti and drizzle the 2 tablespoons melted butter over this.
- 8Spread the tomato-meat sauce over this and chill (this can be put in the oven right away, but is a good prepare ahead dish).
- 9Remove from the refrigerator 30 minute before baking.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or till hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Million Dollar Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 637.4
- Calories from Fat 365
- Total Fat 40.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 143.8 mg
- Sodium 789.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 36.7 g