Prep1 hr 30 mins
Southern Living; family favorite
Make and share this Million Dollar Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Wash potatoes, and rub with oil.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
- Mash pulp; stir in butter, 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, sour cream, milk, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Stuff shells with potato mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake potatoes at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.