Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Nice light & Fluffy pie for a summer day. Great to take to pot-lucks because it makes two nine inch pies. You can take both, or keep one for yourself :) Cook time is chill time for pie to set up. You can chill for less time if necessary, but I find it really cuts nicely if you chill overnight.
- 15 ounces crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice (bottled is fine)
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped maraschino cherry (you can use a litte of the juice to give the pie a pink tint)
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts, 9 inch
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Pour into Graham Cracker Crusts.
- Chill a minimum of 4 hours, but overnight is best.