Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
EASY AS 123...
- 236.59 ml sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand Condensed Milk preferred)
- 255.14 g can crushed pineapple, drained
- 118.29 ml pecans, Chopped
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- 226.79 g container Cool Whip
- Mix ingredients and pour in 2 - 9 " graham cracker pie shells.
- Serve chilled.
This is an exceptional receipe, I have made this for so many people. Its easy as 123, if I can do it anyone can, Happy cooking!!!!
Wow, my babysitter used to make this for me in the 70's! It was my favorite pie and on a whim decided to search for the recipe. This is the correct version of this recipe: no cherries, no coconut, and with the pecans finely chopped. Perfect!! Everyone raved about this pie!
This tasted good, but the consistency was off. My pie came out runny.