Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
EASY AS 123...
Make and share this Million Dollar Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand Condensed Milk preferred)
- 1 (9 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, Chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Mix ingredients and pour in 2 - 9 " graham cracker pie shells.
- Serve chilled.
This is an exceptional receipe, I have made this for so many people. Its easy as 123, if I can do it anyone can, Happy cooking!!!!
Wow, my babysitter used to make this for me in the 70's! It was my favorite pie and on a whim decided to search for the recipe. This is the correct version of this recipe: no cherries, no coconut, and with the pecans finely chopped. Perfect!! Everyone raved about this pie!
This tasted good, but the consistency was off. My pie came out runny.