Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This pie is quick and easy to make if you need a dessert at the last minute. Good for a pot luck. Looks and tastes wonderful.
- 1 (12 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- Pour condensed milk in a bowl; add lemon juice; mix well.
- Add drained crushed pineapple and chopped pecans; stir.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into a 9 inch graham cracker pie crust.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.