Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great recipe for a quick pie that does taste like a million bucks. My daughter has been making this every Thanksgiving since she was 11. Very easy preparation. The recipe calls for 2 graham cracker crusts, but we have also made it with the chocolate crumb crusts as well. They are delicious as well.
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 9 ounces Cool Whip
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup pecans
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour into crusts. Garnish with extra pecans if you wish.
- Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
This is a delicious pie. In our family it named after a family member who first made it in the seventies. When I was a kid we called it ice cream pie. However we use vanilla extract not lemon juice. I will give it a try.
Just tried this pie and it was worth every calorie. Thanks for posting, BB.