1/1 Photo of Million Dollar Fudge
This is the easiest most deliciously chocolate fudge ever!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In heavy sauce pan over medium heat, bring sugar, salt, butter and evaporated milk to a boil.
- 2Boil for 6 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, place marshmallow fluff and chocolate (and nuts) in a large bowl.
- 4Pour the boiled syrup over mixture.
- 5Beat until chocolate is melted.
- 6Spray pan with nonstick cooking spray and pour fudge into the pan.
- 7Let harden at room temperature or in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Million Dollar Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.8
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 45.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 48.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g