Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the easiest most deliciously chocolate fudge ever!
Make and share this Million Dollar Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- In heavy sauce pan over medium heat, bring sugar, salt, butter and evaporated milk to a boil.
- Boil for 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place marshmallow fluff and chocolate (and nuts) in a large bowl.
- Pour the boiled syrup over mixture.
- Beat until chocolate is melted.
- Spray pan with nonstick cooking spray and pour fudge into the pan.
- Let harden at room temperature or in the fridge.
This fudge is awesome! I used chocolate chips instead of candy bars but that's the only change that I made. I wasn't sure what size pan to use so I put it into an 8x8 so I would have thick pieces. Thanks so much for posting Shannon! PAC '08