Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This fruit salad has an excellent flavor. It is another winner and favorite. Enjoy.
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite, frozen and thawed
- 1 (13 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk (I use low-fat)
- 1 (30 ounce) can fruit cocktail in light syrup, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple
- 2 bananas, thinly chopped, rubbed with lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- Fold together condensed milk and Cool Whip.
- Add drained fruit cocktail and crushed pineapple.
- Stir in sliced bananas with lemon and mix well. Add pecans and stir.
- Chill for one hour or overnight and serve cool.
- FOR VARIATION: you can add 1/2 cup of small marshmallows and 1/2 cup shredded coconut if you like.
This is a wonderful and quick dessert. This could be put into a graham cracker and put in the refrigerator. I did not use lowfat or light an any of the ingredients.