1/2 Photos of Million Dollar Cookies
Sugar cookie with a delightful blend of flavors and crispy edges. The first time I tasted this cookie I just said "wow". It's my favorite cookie jar cookie and I highly recommended it. If you bake and ship to loved ones, this cookie travels very well even in summer heat. I use bubble wrap between layers and they survive the trip to Iraq.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Oven 350° for 12-15 minutes until edges are slightly brown.
- 2Cream fats and sugars until fluffy.
- 3Add egg and beat until absorbed.
- 4Add flavorings to creamed mixture.
- 5Sift dry ingredients together into separate bowl and blend together.
- 6Add dry to creamed mixture and mix just until flour is incorporated; do not over mix.
- 7Chill dough.
- 8Roll into balls and flatten on cookie sheet with glass bottom dipped in sugar.
- 9My addition of some butter allows the fats and sugars to crème to a fluffy consistency superior to Crisco alone. Butter has a small percentage of water that helps build volume and break down the sugars. The use of all butter will result in a softer cookie if this is your preference. This important 1st stage of preparation will make good cookies, blue ribbon winners.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Million Dollar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 898.5
- Calories from Fat 466
- Total Fat 51.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 83.4 mg
- Sodium 717.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 51.8 g
- Protein 8.1 g