Recipe by theosuperstar
Got this from a friends post on Facebook. I'm always looking for casseroles to stretch out my dollar and get a couple days worth of meals...
- 453.59 g elbow macaroni
In a bowl make a mixture of
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 226.79 g cottage cheese
- 113.39 g cream cheese
- 78.07 ml chopped onion
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
- 4.92 ml garlic salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 793.78 g ragu traditional spaghetti sauce
- 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook 1 lb. elbow macaroni and lay half in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread the above mixture evenly over the macaroni.
- Layer on the rest of the pasta and pour on 28 oz. Ragu Traditional Spaghetti Sauce. Top with Mozzarella Cheese.
- Refrigerate overnight and take out 4 hours before baking at 350 for 45 minutes.