1/1 Photo of Million Dollar Casserole
Got this from a friends post on Facebook. I'm always looking for casseroles to stretch out my dollar and get a couple days worth of meals...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
In a bowl make a mixture of
- 1Cook 1 lb. elbow macaroni and lay half in a 9x13 baking dish.
- 2Spread the above mixture evenly over the macaroni.
- 3Layer on the rest of the pasta and pour on 28 oz. Ragu Traditional Spaghetti Sauce. Top with Mozzarella Cheese.
- 4Refrigerate overnight and take out 4 hours before baking at 350 for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Million Dollar Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.1
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 53.2 mg
- Sodium 657.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 21.5 g