Recipe by theosuperstar
Got this from a friends post on Facebook. I'm always looking for casseroles to stretch out my dollar and get a couple days worth of meals...
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
In a bowl make a mixture of
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cottage cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 28 ounces ragu traditional spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook 1 lb. elbow macaroni and lay half in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread the above mixture evenly over the macaroni.
- Layer on the rest of the pasta and pour on 28 oz. Ragu Traditional Spaghetti Sauce. Top with Mozzarella Cheese.
- Refrigerate overnight and take out 4 hours before baking at 350 for 45 minutes.