1/3 Photos of Millie's Chicken Roll Ups
Seasoned Cook's Note:
Excitingly Good! My neighbor, Millie, gave me this recipe and my family has enjoyed them ever since. The cream cheese/chicken filling is delicious! Very popular with teenagers and children.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt cream cheese slightly in a microwave. Mix with shredded chicken.
- 2Separate rolls. Start at widest part of rolls and spread with chicken mixture. Roll up and seal at point.
- 3Dip each roll into melted butter and then roll in stuffing to coat. Place roll ups in a greased 7 x 11 (best) or 9 x 13 inch pan.
- 4Mix mushroom soup, sour cream and water. Pour mixture over roll ups. Bake in a 375 degree oven until light brown for approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Millie's Chicken Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 605.1
- Calories from Fat 401
- Total Fat 44.6 g
- Saturated Fat 23.9 g
- Cholesterol 142.2 mg
- Sodium 1023.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 16.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned stuffing mix