Recipe by Seasoned Cook
Excitingly Good! My neighbor, Millie, gave me this recipe and my family has enjoyed them ever since. The cream cheese/chicken filling is delicious! Very popular with teenagers and children.
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (3 ounce) cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned stuffing mix (Pepperidge Farm)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt cream cheese slightly in a microwave. Mix with shredded chicken.
- Separate rolls. Start at widest part of rolls and spread with chicken mixture. Roll up and seal at point.
- Dip each roll into melted butter and then roll in stuffing to coat. Place roll ups in a greased 7 x 11 (best) or 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Mix mushroom soup, sour cream and water. Pour mixture over roll ups. Bake in a 375 degree oven until light brown for approximately 20 to 25 minutes.