1/1 Photo of Millet-Ricotta-Cake With Pumpkin
I found this recipe in a magazine you get for free in our local organic food store. It's definitely something special but really tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the hokkaido squash, remove the seeds and grate the pumpkin finely.
- 2Cut the radicchio into small slices and dice the onion.
- 3In a large pan heat some oil and sweat the pumpkin, the radicchio and the onion in it. Spice with paprika, thyme and salt.
- 4Meanwhile bring to a boil the water in a pot, stirr in the millet and let simmer until tender.
- 5In a fireproof dish combine millet, ricotta cheese and vegetables.
- 6Sprinkle with the seeds and bake at 200 °C in the preheated oven for approximately 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Millet-Ricotta-Cake With Pumpkin
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.9
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 47.8 mg
- Sodium 126.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: