Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a good recipe for people with multiple allergies. Thanks to Inge 1 for Injera which provided the inspiration.
- 1 cup millet flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup pineapple juice, use a carbonated drink like Fizzy Lizzy
- 3 teaspoons safflower oil
- Combine flour and baking soda.
- Add Fizzy Lizzy and oil and stir.
- Heat cast iron skillet and brush with oil.
- Ladle batter into skillet to form 2-3 inch pancakes. Turn quckly so as not to brown too darkly.
- They will be slightly crumbly, but are yummy with jam.