1 hr 10 mins
One of my grandmother's recipes.
My Private Note
ten inc ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Generously grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt cake pan.
- 3In a small saucepan, melt candy bars and 1/2 cup butter over low heat (or in microwave); set aside.
- 4In a small bowl, combine flour and baking soda; set aside.
- 5In a large bowl, cream 1/2 cup butter and sugar until fluffy.
- 6Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 7Add flour mixture alternating with buttermilk; beat until smooth.
- 8Add candy/butter mixture and vanilla extract; beating until smooth.
- 9Fold in nuts, if desired.
- 10Pour into prepared pan.
- 11Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 12Cool 10 minutes, remove from pan; cool completely.
- 13Glaze with a powdered sugar glaze.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Milky Way Wonder Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1638 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4958.0
- Calories from Fat 1956
- Total Fat 217.3 g
- Saturated Fat 130.9 g
- Cholesterol 1248.7 mg
- Sodium 2948.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 690.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 445.4 g
- Protein 71.4 g