Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Very "Low Calorie".
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) Milky Way bars, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- Stir Milky Way Bars, 1/4 cup milk and cocoa in medium saucepan.
- over low heat until smooth.
- Place mixture in medium bowl and chill 10 minutes or until cold.
- Stir in remaining milk and pudding mix.
- Blend with a wire wisk or rotary beater until smooth and slightly thickened.
- Blend in sour cream.
- Chill at least 30 minutes.
I did try to lower some of the calories, I used low fat sour cream and 2% milk and it really is delicous. As I ate I could feel the cellulite cheer!!!