Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This pie is your Everyday, Holiday, Special Event, Sunday Dinner, Company Dinner Party type of pie. You will want to make this pie for any reason you can come up with because it is that good! WARNING!!! This is very addictive!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 6 Milky Way bars
- 1⁄2 cup salted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (13 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 large prepared graham cracker crusts
- Beat both cream cheeses with sweetened condensed milk.
- Meanwhile, melt candy and butter/margarine in microwave until you can take a spoon and whip it until smooth. Stove top method works best! Use Medium-low heat to melt if using stove top.
- When candy/butter mixture is smooth and without lumps remove from heat and Quickly add to the cream cheese/milk mixture.
- When both mixtures have been mixed completely together add half the Cool Whip and fold inches.
- Pour into crusts and put rest of Cook Whip on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Very easy and very good. It is also very rich. Next time I will make a graham cracker crust for my 9-13 cake pan and put the filling on top. I only had 5 dark chocolate Milky Way bars. I melted them on the stove and it went very quickly. I used 2 8-oz containers of whipped topping. You could still taste the candy bars.