Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We were at a party last weekend and our hosts were making these as fast as everyone was drinking them! I must admit, I felt left out of all the happy hour fun, but only a few more months to go!!!! *This recipe makes 4; and it's easy to increase or decrease, depending on your tolerance (!) or guests.*
- 8 ounces vanilla vodka
- 8 ounces godive chocolate-flavored liqueur
- 4 ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- Hershey chocolate kiss (plain or caramel-filled) (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, mix well.
- Drop a Hershey's Kiss in the bottom of each martini glass; pour mixture in and serve.
- You could even dab some whipped cream on each serving.
This was very good. A wee bit strong for me though. I may increase the baileys' next time.
Very good! I really enjoyed this drink. It was just like the candy bar. I will keep this recipe close. Thanks for sharing!
Seriously now, how can you go wrong with these ingredients? Very good, and I'm not really a chocolate fan.