Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Vanilla ice cream with malted milk, chocolate, caramel sauce and crushed malt balls. What could be better than this. From Bon Appetit, September 2007
- 2 1⁄2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄3 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon instant malted milk powder
- 1 tablespoon milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce, plus additional for drizzling
- chocolate syrup
- malted milk balls
- Coarsely crush as many malted milk balls as you would like for topping.
- Combine first 4 ingredients and 1 Tablespoon caramel sauce in blender; process on high speed until thick and smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Squirt chocolate syrup and caramel sauce into glasses.
- Pour in mixture and top with malted milk balls.
Wow! What a great way to use up malted milk balls. A tasty, sweet treat. Thanks for posting.
Yum! I love malts and this was wonderful. The combination of the caramel and the chocolates was rich and filling. Thanks Mary for yet another keeper. Made for Photo Tag.
Never really cared for thos malted milk balls, but their inclusion in this recipe is a great addition ~ THIS IS A WONDERFUL TASTING & EASY-TO-MAKE DRINK! Also enjoyed the caramel taste! Thanks for sharing & very nice recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in This Round's On Me!]