Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't tried this yet, but it looks really yummy. Part of me rationalizes the "healthiness" of the ingredients would be OK if you use skim milk, lite Cool Whip and sugar-free/fat-free pudding. Don't Milky Way bars come in a "light" version too? :-) Let me know how you like it!
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 6 (2 1/16 ounce) Milky Way bars
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 5 large granny smith apples
- Thoroughly mix the milk and pudding mix.
- Gently fold in the container of Cool Whip.
- Cut apples into chunks (peeling them is optional) and add to the pudding mixture.
- Cut up candy bars into small bite-size pieces.
- Reserve 1/4 of candy bar pieces, and mix the rest of the candy bar pieces with the pudding/apple mixture.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the top with the reserved candy bar pieces.
- Keep refrigerated until serving.