Recipe by looneytunesfan
It is important to chill the cooked egg mixture thoroughly before placing it in the ice cream maker to freeze. The colder the mixture, the faster it will freeze and the creamier the ice cream will be.
- 16 ounces Milky Way bars
- 1 quart whipping cream, divided
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 quarts milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- In a double boiler, melt candy bars with half the cream.
- Beat eggs in remaining cream.
- Whisk into melted chocolate.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes. Cool.
- Beat milk and pudding mixes.
- Fold into chocolate mixture.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Freeze in an ice cream freezer according to manufacturer's instructions.