Recipe by BJK
An extremely easy recipe, but tastes wonderful. This is also a recipe that is lots of fun to play with. You can use a variety of other toppings with the basic filling. Nuts, coconut, or different candy bars all work well in place of the Milky Way bars.
- 2 9-inch pie shells, baked
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 16 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounces caramel topping
- 6 ounces bitsize Milky Way bars
Directions See How It's Made
- Freeze Milky Way bars until hard; chop up in a food processor and set aside.
- Whip heavy cream until it has stiff peaks.
- In a separate bowl, beat together cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Mix whipped cream with cream cheese mixture.
- Pour 1/4 of mixture into each pie shell.
- Drizzle 1/4 of caramel over each.
- Sprinkle lightly with Milky Way bits.
- Repeat layer of filling mixture.
- Repeat drizzling caramel over pies.
- Sprinkle remaining Milky Way bits over pies.
- Place in freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving; may drizzle additional caramel or chocolate syrup over each piece before servng.