- 7 ounces Milky Way bars
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (18 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325*.
- Chop candy bars into 1" pieces.Place candy in pan with one stick of butter.stir over low heat until everything melts together.Set aside:.
- Put other stick butter, room temperature, into large bowl -- with all remaining ingredients, except optional pecans.
- Mix well with electric mixer.
- Add chocolate mixture and optional nuts.Mix well.
- Place batter into a well sprayed bundt pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes. Cool 15 minutes in pan.