Recipe by senseicheryl
I received an email from the www.recipe4living.com website and the title of the email said "31 recipes to use up that leftover Halloween candy."
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 (2 1/2 ounce) Milky Way bars, chopped (these are the classic size ones)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash powdered sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Stir butter and chopped Milky Way bars in medium saucepan over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in sugar and vanilla.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Spread into prepared dish and bake for 25 minutes. Cool and cut into squares.
- Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.