Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I received an email from the www.recipe4living.com website and the title of the email said "31 recipes to use up that leftover Halloween candy."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Stir butter and chopped Milky Way bars in medium saucepan over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in sugar and vanilla.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Spread into prepared dish and bake for 25 minutes. Cool and cut into squares.
- Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.