Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are easy. The kids love them!
Make and share this Milky Way Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 2⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk (about 1/2 can)
- 1 (12 -16 ounce) bag Milky Way miniature candy bars, chopped
- Mix cake mix, margarine, amd sweetened condensed milk together. In 9 x 13" pan spread 1/2 mixture. Spray the pan with non stick spray. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven Sprinkle with Milky Ways over top of mix. Take remaining mix and drop randomly over milky ways (I flatten spoonfuls of dough out in my hands and place on top) Do not need to smooth out. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.