Recipe by JamesDean'sGirl
These are similar to Rice Krispie Treats--in ball form-- only these are all chocolate and appear to have been on steroids! I LOVE Milky Ways and I found this recipe on a chocolatier supplier site. I was so excited by the whimsy of this recipe that I made these right away and knew I had to share! *Yield varies depending on how big or small you shape these.*
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 18 regular-sized marshmallows
- 3 (2 1/4 ounce) Milky Way bars (regular candy bar size)
- 2 1⁄2 cups COCOA KRISPIES® cereal or 2 1⁄2 cups Cocoa Puffs cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and Milky Ways, stirring, until the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the cereal.
- Lightly butter your hands; roll the Milky Way mixture into balls.
- (**You can, at this point, roll the candy into powdered sugar, cocoa powder, or a mixture of the two, if desired.**).
- Let candy cool on waxed paper.
- Store in an airtight container.