Recipe by Chef1MOM-Connie
What can I say? The Beverage forum made me do it! This is a grown up milkshake. It will take you back to your childhood but remind you that you are an adult. That being said.... ENJOY!
Top Review by Baby Kato
What a great treat Connie. I really enjoyed this delicious, creamy adult shake. I followed the recipe, but used Frangelico instead of Baileys. It worked great. The hazelnut blended perfectly with the ripe banana and reduced fat (50%)vanilla ice cream. I garnished with whipped cream, butterscotch syrup and a marashino cherry. Thanks for sharing my friend. :)
- 1 scoop ice cream, of choice (more for thicker shakes)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 medium banana
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces Kahlua or 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- ice cube
- chocolate syrup or caramel syrup
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- put ice and milk in blender and blend for 30-45 seconds.
- add in banana and blend for 10-15 seconds or until mostly smooth banana (ice chunks wanted).
- add in ice cream of choice and Kahluha or Bailey's.
- Blend til texture is your style ( I like mine thicker and chunky).
- pour into large glass.
- drizzle with chocolate or carmel syrup.
- add whipped cream.