What can I say? The Beverage forum made me do it! This is a grown up milkshake. It will take you back to your childhood but remind you that you are an adult. That being said.... ENJOY!
- put ice and milk in blender and blend for 30-45 seconds.
- add in banana and blend for 10-15 seconds or until mostly smooth banana (ice chunks wanted).
- add in ice cream of choice and Kahluha or Bailey's.
- Blend til texture is your style ( I like mine thicker and chunky).
- pour into large glass.
- drizzle with chocolate or carmel syrup.
- add whipped cream.