Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you're not feeling 100% and would like something simple to eat, this may be just what the doctor ordered. My husband had this when he was growing up and didn't feel well...(I'd be tempted to use sugar instead of the salt, and raisins could be optional...)
- Butter the toast and place in two soup bowls.
- Heat the milk with the raisins and salt.
- Simmer for a minute or two, till the raisins plump.
- Pour half the milk mixture over each serving.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.
- GET WELL SOON!