1/2 Photos of Milk-rice Horchata
Horchatas are whitish refreshing beverages usually made with rice, but can also be made from ground almonds and/or cantaloupe seeds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak the rice overnight in the water with the cinnamon strips.
- 2Next day discard cinnamon strips.
- 3Process in blender in 3 batches with evaporated milk and soaking water. Pass through sieve after each processing.
- 4Pour into a pitcher, add theskim milk, sweeten, add vanilla and mix well by stirring.
- 5Refrigerate until serving time.
- 6Sprinkle a little cinnamon on each serving just before drinking.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Milk-rice Horchata
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.2
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 47.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: