Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I tried this at my cousin's house in Muscat, Oman and thought how creative it was. Although we use limes, we still call it lemonade. We make this in our house often. This lemonade is made in a blender.
- 2 persian limes or 1 lime, cut in half, with seeds removed
- 354.88 ml water
- 118.29 ml milk
- ice cube
- Squeeze the juice of the two Persian limes in the blender. Take one of the squeezed lime half (skin and all and throw it into the blender.
- For the standard lime, zest one lime half and squeeze juice for both halves and place juice in blender.
- Add water, milk and sugar to taste.
- Blend until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour in a glass filled with ice cubes and serve immediately.
- Note: you may also add fresh, chopped ginger root to the blender for milk and ginger lemonade.