Blue Peacock's Note:
I tried this at my cousin's house in Muscat, Oman and thought how creative it was. Although we use limes, we still call it lemonade. We make this in our house often. This lemonade is made in a blender.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Squeeze the juice of the two Persian limes in the blender. Take one of the squeezed lime half (skin and all and throw it into the blender.
- 2For the standard lime, zest one lime half and squeeze juice for both halves and place juice in blender.
- 3Add water, milk and sugar to taste.
- 4Blend until all ingredients are well mixed.
- 5Pour in a glass filled with ice cubes and serve immediately.
- 6Note: you may also add fresh, chopped ginger root to the blender for milk and ginger lemonade.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Milk Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (633 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.2
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 69.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 4.9 g