Recipe by CoffeeMom
A very simple frosting that I always have the ingredients for.
Top Review by Chipper's Mom
I was so happy to find a frosting that didn't require many ingredients. BUT, I must have done something wrong, as this turned into a syrup, not frosting at all. It was a sticky mess and ruined my pan!
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the butter in a saucepan and melt.
- After butter is melted, add sugar and milk.
- Stir constantly until boiling point is reached then let mixture boil for 10 minutes without stirring.
- Remove from burner and add vanilla.
- Beat until it reaches a good spreading consistincy.