Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A milk free chocolate frosting goes great on cake or eat right out of the bowl!
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, i use earth balance or nucoa (parve)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup non-dairy chocolate chips, melted
- 1⁄4 cup soymilk or 1⁄4 cup rice milk, more for a creamier consistancy less for thicker
- In a large bowl start by creaming the margarine,chocolate chips,cocoa,vanilla and salt.
- Add the milk and slowly add the powdered sugar, use a hand mixer on high for the creamiest result adding powdered sugar until desired thickness.
My sister loves this recipe and I get raves every time I take it anywhere. I use almond milk and Enjoy Life dairy free chocolate chips. Excellent recipe. Thank you.