Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A milk filling to boost your cereal/granola bars.(or ice them) not overly sweet. Taste a bit like cream cheese. I couldn't wait and spread it on graham crackers!
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 -2 tablespoon hot water, as needed to thin
- cream butter and sugar with mixer.
- add dry milk a little at a time.
- add vanilla.
- mix on high until smooth, adding water as needed a tablespoons.
- at a time.
- Spread between cereal/granola bars or use as icing.
I have been thinking about how to make this exact thing! Yay!