1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
The kids love to bite into these and find a surprise inside! Prep time is 1 hour for chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream Crisco, peanut butter, 1-1/2 cup sugar and brown sugar; add eggs, one at a time, beat well after each.
- 2Mix dry ingredients, gradually add to creamed mixture.
- 3Chill for 1 hour.
- 4Shape 4 teaspoonfuls of dough around each milk dud.
- 5Make sure it is covered completely.
- 6Roll balls in remaining sugar.
- 7Place on cookie sheet, 2-inches apart.
- 8Bake at 350° for about 10 minutes or until set.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Milk Dud Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (2114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.1
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 83.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: