Recipe by MizzNezz
The kids love to bite into these and find a surprise inside! Prep time is 1 hour for chilling.
Top Review by nnreq
I made these this weekend in my annual Christmas cookie frenzy. They were so easy to make that my htree year old was able to help. These cookies will make a nice addition to my cookie tins this Christmas. Thanks Inez.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Butter Flavor Crisco
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 3 3⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) package Milk Duds, candy
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream Crisco, peanut butter, 1-1/2 cup sugar and brown sugar; add eggs, one at a time, beat well after each.
- Mix dry ingredients, gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Shape 4 teaspoonfuls of dough around each milk dud.
- Make sure it is covered completely.
- Roll balls in remaining sugar.
- Place on cookie sheet, 2-inches apart.
- Bake at 350° for about 10 minutes or until set.