Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
The kids love to bite into these and find a surprise inside! Prep time is 1 hour for chilling.
Make and share this Milk Dud Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream Crisco, peanut butter, 1-1/2 cup sugar and brown sugar; add eggs, one at a time, beat well after each.
- Mix dry ingredients, gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Shape 4 teaspoonfuls of dough around each milk dud.
- Make sure it is covered completely.
- Roll balls in remaining sugar.
- Place on cookie sheet, 2-inches apart.
- Bake at 350° for about 10 minutes or until set.
I made these this weekend in my annual Christmas cookie frenzy. They were so easy to make that my htree year old was able to help. These cookies will make a nice addition to my cookie tins this Christmas. Thanks Inez.
Our High School girls softball teams favorite!!