1/1 Photo of Milk Chocolate Toffee Bars
These bars take a little extra time to make but are well worth it! Be sure to use Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk (or another brand you are familiar with) for best results. Several people have requested this recipe so I decided to post it and forward them all copies. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350° (325° glass pan).
- 2Grease 9x13 pan.
- 3To prepare crust, cream all ingredients until very well blended.
- 4Press evenly into pan.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes or until light brown.
- 6Set aside to cool while making the filling.
- 7Heat milk and margarine on stove, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- 8This will take 5-10 minutes.
- 9Spread over crust.
- 10Bake for 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- 11Sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips.
- 12Return to oven for 2 minutes to melt the chocolate.
- 13Remove from oven and spread chocolate smooth.
- 14Sprinkle toffee bits on top.
- 15Using the back of a spoon, gently press the toffee into the melted chocolate.
- 16Cool completely.
- 17Cut into bars before refrigerating.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Milk Chocolate Toffee Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.5
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 38.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: