Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
This was another recipe that came from Guittard Milk Chocolate Chip package - haven't made it but didn't want to lose it.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups unsifted flour
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar in a large bowl with electric mixer at low to medium speed until light. Gradually add flour until combined. Stir in chips by hand. IF dough seems dry or crumbly, it will stick together when shaped in your hands.
- Using the palms of your hands roll well rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into 1 inch balls. Place on a ungreased cookie sheets and bake for 12-15 minutes. Cookies will be pale. Let stand on cookie sheet for 2 minutes before removing and dusting with powdered sugar.
These are the BEST ever!! Usually a more healthy baker, these are a total splurge and definitely need twice the sugar. They melt in your mouth!! Never make without actual GUITTARD chocolate chips. The recipe was totally made for them!
These are easy to make and delicious!
i was so impressed by the taste and quality of my milk chocolate chips that i figured the recipe for the cookies on the back would be just as impressive. the fact that it was so simple appealed to me as well. i was pretty dissapointed. these cookies were very bland and u could barely taste the chocolate morsels at all. Not worth the time, money, and the calories.